Google Introduces its New Feature: ‘User Explorer’
Your product must have strong functionalities and features to be in the game. You can’t just stay happy with your old school features. While every analytics company is coming up with some features to be there in the market to show how unique they are, Google has introduced a new feature that rips apart the competitors. The new feature name is ‘User Explorer’ and it helps in understanding every visitor’s behavior on your website.
How User Explorer helps website owners?
- It shows very specific user interactions and behavior across the website.
- It helps in analyzing the user behavior and user experience with your website.
- It helps in making decisions regarding your landing pages.
- It helps you understand how visits are happening on your website.
- It helps you know the visitor type and acquisition source.
- It helps you decide which source path is being profitable to your website.
- It helps you analyze your target market.
Isn’t it a cool feature? Of course, it is. When Google introduced, cohort analysis, not many understood and it’s a bit tricky. While this feature is so straightforward and amazingly simple.
Step by step guide to Use Explorer
This is how it guides when you open ‘User Explorer’ on Google Analytics now. It guides you through
I am excited and very happy to see this feature and hope even you feel the same. So, now you can track the specific behavior of your website visitors. This is soon gonna become the strong feature on analytics.
Hope you enjoyed reading about the new feature of Google Analytics. Login to your Google Analytics and try it yourself. Have a good day.